Saturday, May 26, 2007

We Love HollyDays!

Around here, all holidays have been officially renamed HollyDays, and boy, do we ever love a HollyDay! Although it does look like this particular long weekend is going to involve lots of rain; good thing we weren't planning any special outdoor related activities. Would be nice though. Maybe we'll still sneak some outdoor fun in between showers. We did manage a good walk on the bayou this morning, and we're headed to cardigrandma's for a home cooked family meal. Yum yummy!

Holly and Mikey say 'Hi'.

I don't know what kind of wild flowers these are, but we have thousands of them on the bayou. And I don't know what I was thinking. . . I promise to get pictures of the kids in the flowers this weekend! Oh, and some other flowers, 'cause once I start, I can't seem to stop.






Ready or Not, Here We Come!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Flowers flowers everywhere!