Thursday, May 3, 2007

Swamp Dogs

Related to River Dogs, but much, much muddier! Seems like with all the rain we have had the kids may grow webbed feet. Strong storms passing through every hour or so this evening; obviously, no agility. Actually it's storming like crazy right now. Man, it is POURING!!

This would have been a really good night to take my camera on our stealth walk on the bayou, but of course I forgot it, and was totally too lazy to go back and get it. I say stealth walk because our walk this evening was just a quickie between storms.

Wish I had a picture of the bayou. Our little 'Cardi Creek' has turned into a raging river! Made me really nervous and the dogs did not play off leash for very long. They very seldom go into the bayou, and they both know that 'Up Here' means get your little butt out of the bayou, but all that rushing water. . .

Also saw a HUGE bullfrog; poor thing was probably trying to stay clear of that wild water.

I have always loved black and white pictures, so here are a few pictures of the cardikids that I played with to turn into black and white. Also some pictures from last weekend of the azaleas (I think) that were hanging over someones fence on the bayou.

As I've said over and over, if you need current info on the ever expanding pet food recall, go to The Pet Connection or Itchmo.

Oh, and I injected my second dose of Enbrel last evening. Ouchie! This one really stung. Think I must have nicked a little vein, because it bled a lot more than the first time, not to mention burning. OK, second dose, ready to feel better! Like, Hello! Waiting!

Currently re-reading 'Dies the Fire' by S. M. Stirling.

Holly and Mikey say 'Hi'.


No comments: