Monday, March 10, 2008

Long Time No Blog

No, I haven't fallen of the face of the earth, nor have Holly nor Mikey. Really, since the holidays I just haven't been able to get my fecal matter coagulated (in other words, I haven't been able to get my sh!t together). I seem to spend a lot of time rushing around not getting much done. All I know is that I better get it together fast, because the next few weeks at work are going to be a whirlwind, and Mikey is entered in an agility trial the last weekend of the month, followed by a breed show the first weekend of April, and then another agility trial the weekend after that, and yeah, I didn't realized until the other day that means three weekends in a row of showing. Ooops!

Currently reading 'The Queen's Handmaiden' by Jennifer Ashely (of course! there's always time to read!)

Holly and Mikey say 'Hi'.


No comments: