Monday, January 21, 2008

Agility Play!

My dad and I (and Mikey and Holly and Meg) went over to the facility I train at on Sunday. Which is a very good thing as the forecast for the entire week is rain, rain, and more rain, so I don't think either of us will be going to class this week. The jumpers course we ran is the same one shown on my previous post on January 15 (since it was still set up). The standard course we ran is below. I think we're in pretty good shape for the trial next weekend, although Meg was having a hard time focusing (it was her first time at that arena) and Mikey is still not dependable on the weaves.

After we finished with Meg and Mikey, Holly and I ran around and played with the tunnels and dog walk. I'm still fighting feeling very sorry for her that she can't run agility anymore (and still fighting some resentment about the blase attitude about hip dysplasia in some of the Cardigan community). Anyway, after I played with Holly for a while, we let all three dogs run loose in the arena for while and they had a blast chasing each other around.

Currently reading 'Lasher' by Anne Rice.

Holly and Mikey say 'Hi'.


No comments: