Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tunnel Sucker

Hmph! I've always been so glad that Mikey was not a tunnel sucker, but he is becoming one. Bummer! We had a heck of a time going from #6 to the dog-walk. Our class was much bigger than it has been the past few weeks, which meant even more time out in the heat. Bleh! So, we're taking the next month off (other that practicing weaves in the dining room, and maybe a little work over at my dad's). We'll start back to class in September, not that September is really any cooler here than August, it's usually just as hot. But I think we all need a little break, particularly since my work schedule has changed and I'm running a bit ragged. My dad and I are planning our first trial of the season in late September, and Holly will be running in Novice Jumpers (please doG she measures at 11 inches or less!) and Mikey will be running Open Jumpers and Standard.


And. . . just 'cause I had to share. . . This little guy reminds me soooo much of Mikey as a baby!


Holly and Mikey say 'Hi'.

1 comment:

Jeri said...

Fingers crossed for the measurement!

Lizzie and I are going to start agility this fall and I'm hoping she measures under too...