Saturday, February 24, 2007

Rain, Rain Go Away

'Cause the Cardis want to go outside and play.

We're having a rainy morning here, and the kids think that's a bummer, because they want to go out to the bayou for their morning run. I have thrown the ball up and down the hallway for Mikey a few hundred times, and tried to get Holly interested in a game of tug, but there is just no substitute for running on the bayou. Mikey is getting whiny, and Holly is getting short tempered with Mikey. I think the best option for this morning is to just go back to bed, even though I have dozens of things I should be doing, like finish unpacking from our trip, vacuuming up the four inches of dog hair that accumulates every week, or doing laundry. But I'm feeling much to lazy to contemplate any of that, and the dogs can't whine or grouch while they're sleeping.

Hopefully we won't get too much rain, and tomorrow we can all go over to my parents house and practice agility in their back yard. My dad has accumulated all of the agility equipment in his years of doing agility, and he is our first (and best) agility instructor. How cool is it that I can get private lessons every weekend!?! We haven't been over to my parents to play agility in months because of the crappy weather, but I really want to get back at it.

I know, a blah post, but it's a blah morning.

What do you think of my transformation of this photo? Reference the photo at the top right hand corner for the original.


Holly and Mikey say 'Hi'.

No comments: