Thursday, February 22, 2007

Holly Regains Her Agility Diva Title

Thursday evening and agility, with beautiful weather no less! Because it was Holly's turn, of course. Last week was no agility both because J, our agility instructor was getting ready for a show, and because we were getting ready for our vacation.

Holly did great. The last time she played agility she just wasn't into it; she must have just been having an off day then, because she totally redeemed herself this evening. We didn't do as long a course, or as technical a course as we did at our last Thursday evening class, but I was so glad to see Holly having a good time and really trying hard. Sometimes I worry that she would just as soon be a couch potato as go out and do agility, obedience, etc. But on the other hand, I don't want to leave her out on the fun, and I like doing things with her where she doesn't have to share my attention with Mikey, where she can be the absolute center of my attention. So I was totally relieved to see the old Miss Sassypants back in fine form.

In fact, next week we will be moving up to the advanced class! Although next week is Mikey's turn. . . Uh oh! Do you think the advanced class is ready for Mikey!?!
Check out these awesome pictures I got of Holly sitting in the morning sunshine on our vacation!

Holly and Mikey say 'Hi'.




No comments: