Sunday, February 24, 2008

Red Hot Agility!

Hot as in what the heck happened to winter!?! I realize all of you freezing your buns off up north will probably be jealous, but we hit a humid high temp of 82 today; come on! it's February!!

My dad and I went over to Leaps 'n Bounds for some practice before next weekend's trial. I got some awesome pictures of my dad's dog, Meg; but my dad had a little bit more trouble getting the timing right with my camera.

Lots 'o pics, be patient.

Holly and Mikey say 'Hi'.


Wew! All done now!

2 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

great pictures! Mikey looks all tuckered out in the tunnel! We still have snow here by the way....it's not very fair!

Katrin said...

Honestly, I will take the 30' F here over your 80+ with humidity any day of the week!

Glad you had such a good time!

(and just a safetly anal thing- on those tunnel bags, please make sure the handles are on the INside, not the outside as they are in the photo. I have seen dogs get feet stuck in the handles when they were left on the outside)