Sunday, April 1, 2007

Blah, blah, blah

I haven't been posting lately mostly because I've got a sever case of mental inertia. Both too much and not enough is going on to blog about. Nothing very interesting has been going on with the dogs; we've just been going through the same old daily routine. Other areas of my life have gotten a little too interesting, with stress at work, family stresses, unrelenting regularity of joint pain and digestive troubles, and an entire nightmare involving discovery of a third tooth that needs work and a cost quote for dental work that seems absolutely criminal. What with one thing and another and another I've slipped into a funk. I do have some dog related thoughts and opinions, including about the Menu foods recall, that I will share another day. Also, I've registered Holly and me for a Rally class that will be held once a month on Saturdays, starting in mid-April. In the mean time, enjoy these pictures from our walk on the bayou this morning.

Re-reading 'A Breath of Snow and Ashes' by Diana Gabaldon.


Holly and Mikey say 'Hi'.

No comments: